Is the watch water resistant?
- Yes, water resistant up to a depth of 30 meters (98 feet).
What size wrist will the watch fit?
- Please see our size guide
What is the warranty on the watch?
- We offer a limited warranty that covers manufacturer’s defects for 1 year after the original purchase.
Can I replace the strap on my watch?
- Yes, you will be able to purchase an additional strap in a variety of colors for in the very near future.
How do you replace the strap on the watch?
- To replace the strap simply unscrew 4 flat head screws on the back of the watch and remove the case back cover. Remove the strap and replace it with the new watch strap. Reassemble the watch by screwing back in the 4 flat head screws.
Can you replace the glass?
- The sapphire glass is replaceable. We strongly advise that the watch be taken to a certified, professional watch maker or watch repairman for service.
Can you replace the outer concrete bezel?
- Yes, the concrete bezel is equipped with our patent pending design to conveniently replace the bezel.
Do the watch hands glow in the dark?
- No, the hands do not glow in the dark.
Do I need to change the battery?
- The battery is a SR626SW standard button cell watch battery with a 1-3 years suggested lifetime.
Why have you chosen a Japanese movement instead of a Swiss Movement?
- Japanese movements are as reliable as any ETA movement. We selected the Japanese Miyota to fit within our custom design of The Masonic.
Is the watch durable?
- Aggregate watches are designed for daily wear and as such we use corrosion and magnetic resistant grade 316 stainless steel, top grain leather, and sapphire crystal on all of our watches. Our concrete bezel is durable, but not indestructible. However, our patent pending design allows for easy replacement for any damage to our concrete bezel.